Thursday, October 23, 2008

the making

Disclaimer: the following post is completely fictional and not aimed at any self respecting community which wants harmony. In the circumstance of a person of that community chancing upon this article I sincerely hope my description is accurate and you do appreciate my opinion.

No kid is born bad, no kid born a terrorist, no kid born a fool or an antisocial at least in my opinion. Its the people you meet, your education or lack of it, your culture, the movies you watch, the books you read that make you what you are.
In my case it was my dad or probably every male relative that was around.
I was born into an orthodox community of a religion thats being seen in a negative light thanks to people like us.
I grew up in domestic violence, son of one of many wives, a big big family drenched in backwardness. The irony was we were quite proud of our strict adherence to the laws.
But, I was sent to a decent English medium school much to the surprise of many. The reason given was that there needed to be some people who were well versed with the advancements of the world. Pretty broad minded you would say but it was only an half truth. I later learnt it was because they needed people to specialize in bomb making and other such advanced stuff hitherto unaccessible.

There were a lot of experiences during my schooling days and later which you might find funny which I ll share with you over the course of the next few posts.

I was a pretty strong and explosive kid, I grew up in domestic violence and the word "jihad" was more commonly used than even thank you or sorry.

I vividly remember in 1st grade when we were introduced to division, teacher introduced it using apples and people. So we learnt all integer addition, 4 apples among 4 people gives one apple per person and 6 apples among three people gives 2 apples per person yadayada. Then for teasing us she asked how would you divide 3 apples among four guys, my hand shot up.
I said "thats easy, kill one guy!!".
Something was terribly wrong with that kid.

to be continued

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good.. kinda scary also...

Unknown said...

good one... scary true, lets see whats next. keep it up hari

atul said...

HAHAHA! I can hardly wait for the next installment :P

Ritix said...

gives an almost plausible scenario of what the real situation could be like.