Sunday, October 17, 2010

danny ocean---part 2

what are you doing? asked gauri. Danny replied, you know I was doing a-pin, but he went away. I just use my hands. Dude I din ask you that. What are you doing in this snow.
Gauri, bro you might think am crazy but... he told him his purpose, and gauri caught his chest, he could not believe Danny was trying to do something no man dared, a mere thought of which sent extra chills down, if it was even possible in a minus ten degree weather. Wish you all the very best, drop by Ms.Chen. Is that her name? Dude whats the probability her name is not Chen? Shes from China.

Danny trudged off towards Chen's apartments. She had lived in Chapin for 25 years and some say she knew the darkest secrets of Stony Brook, stuff even Danny himself did not know. Little did Danny know about what he would learn at Chen's place. How he would wish he never came to know any of that.

So, you dare to do what a dozen men have tried to do and lost their lives? Yes of course, I lost my love, and probably I might win him back if I achieve this.
Hmm, sit down I ll bring you some coke and chopsticks. No just juice is fine.
She went in and after ten minutes came out with just the chopsticks. What is this?
Dint u ask just for the chopsticks? No I said just juice, now I dont want anything.
You are weird Danny, how ll u have juice without chopsticks?
Ya, am kinda crazy, please bear with me, but can you tell me what you know about Chapin? About Stony Brook? I think it will help me in my journey.

Hmm, are you sure you want to hear? Danny:yes please can you please stop the KBC sure confident thingy? it ll be summer soon, at the pace we r going.

Okok.. I came here as an undergrad student, I studied computer science like most of the students here. I attended on campus placement and became the incharge of Chapin computer lab. Oh thats pretty cool, offered Danny. The irritation in his tone was palpable. He dint wanna know about all this.
Chen chose to ignore, and continued. Ever wondered why I ve stayed put in Chapin for the last 25 yrs? I ve not gone to China in couple of decades, not even when I missed Szechuan rice. I came across this guy VD from India who has very fine Szechuan sauce.
Arre Yaar, please? Danny stood up to leave.
Chen smiled, and said, do you know the sprinklers switch on themselves? for the last 20 yrs, whoever has tried entering the sprinkler control room has never returned.
The sprinklers speak only to me.
Danny's jaws dropped and he sat down to listened.
To be continued...

No comments: